Delicious Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
My annual week of gluten-free is coming! I’m going to need cookies to munch on. I adjusted this recipe with very delicious results. They’re satisfying and not so gritty.
1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour blend (I used Namaste.)
1/4 heaping teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate chip cookies
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup agave nectar
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine dry ingredients in bowl and mix well.
3) Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix.
4) Drop on parchment-lined baking sheet.
5) Bake for 7-10 minutes until slightly brown.
6) Let sit on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to cooling rack.
7) Store in airtight container.