“I am the (vegan banana bran) Muffin”
In the resurgence of Twin Peaks fever that has swept up me and my peers, I type this blog swaying with the eerie rhythm of The Pink Room. With such sexiness, one must look above to a pixelated Jacques and Laura for more.
Here are my Twin Peaks “I am the (vegan banana bran) muffin“s.
2 T Earth Balance
2 T organic sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bernanas
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unprocessed bran
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
cho-cho chips at your discretion
- Pre-heat 375/line muffin pan with 10 liners
- Combine flour, bran, baking powder & soda, cinnamon and cho-cho chips in a large bowl
- Mash bananers in a separate bowl with a potato masher. Set aside.
- Heat Earth Balance, sugar and vanilla over low heat til melted.
- Combine butter mixture and bernaner mixture in the large bowl with flour mixture. Mix until combined and then stop.
- Fill the liners loosely with the batter and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack.
Next up: My High School Sandwich
See also: CandyPenny’s Damn Fine Pie